November 17th, 2020
Dear Southwood Families,
We have had a smooth transition to Quadmester Two, and we appreciate all your efforts to keep Southwood students safe and learning. Please note the following reminders for Southwood Students during Quadmester Two:
- When students are LEARNING FROM HOME, they are expected to participate in their school work during the regular school day.
- Please encourage your child to check their email, google classroom or brightspace to review the teacher’s expectations for the day.
- Some parts of the day may be “synchronous” meaning your child will need to log on during scheduled times. Your child will have directions from their teacher that they need to follow, so checking email is essential.
- When students are at school, please remind them to dress for the weather. Students may need to wait between their arrival time and the opening of the school, and all classrooms have open windows to promote greater fresh air flow as a Covid safety measure.
- Please contact your child’s teacher or our school administration with any questions.