Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

 To pre-order your transcript call   519-621-5920 ext. 428

When ordering your transcript you will need to provide the following information:

  • Full Legal name (female students – maiden surname)
  • Date of Birth
  • Year you left Southwood Secondary School (must be your LAST high school attended)
  • Return Phone number
  • Reason for transcript – e. University or College –will need application number,   Military, upgrading, employer

 Transcript Fees:

$15.00  for the 1st copy;

$5.00 for each additional copy to a maximum of $20.00

Payment by: Cash, Money Order, or Cheque


** Note**

Over the summer months contact:  Michelle at WRDSB   519-570-0300  ext 4343

Click on the link below to download the Transcript Request form and bring it in with your payment.

Transcript Request Form